Photo Submission Guidelines
In order to complete your application, you must submit an appropriate photo adhering to these guidelines.
- have been taken within the past 12 months
- be clear, in color, and of high quality
- be an original or scan of an original
Photos must NOT:
- be dark, grainy, or blurry
- be a photos of photos. Screen captures of photos will not be accepted
- contain watermarks, copyright notices, or other markings
- contain inapproprate content
- High quality, digital photographs
- High quality scans of original prints (5x7 or larger scanned at 600 DPI or greater)
- High quality, digital school photos that meet photo submission guidelines
- Photo taken by the Trinity-Conception Pageant Committee for application submission1
Acceptable submission guideline
- Photo must be taken straight on
- Applicant must be standing straight, facing the camera, with head straight
- Photos must be taken with sufficient room above head and on both sides for possible cropping, rotation, and other modifications
- Photo must extend well below the waist line. Full length photos are acceptable.
- Photo must include ONLY the applicant
- Photo must be taken in well lit location
- Official TC Pageant contestant photos may be used from the previous year
Unacceptable submission guideline
- Photos taken from the side, looking up, or looking down
- Applicant standing side on
- Photos tight to the head/body or cropping parts of the body
- Photos extending to only the waist or chest level. Head shots are NOT acceptable
- Photos including other people or animals
- Photos taken at night or in dark rooms. Over or under exposed photos are NOT acceptable
- Photos from other pageants may not be used
- Applicants with physical disabilities or conditions that prevent them from following these guidelines may contact the pageant for alternative guidelines, specific to their needs.
If your photo does not meet these guidelines, you will receive an email stating the reason, along with the above information to assist you in submitting a photo.
The TC Pageants committee reserves the right to reject an application if the applicant refuses to comply with these guidelines. The TC Pageants committee alo reserves the rights to modify these guidelines at any time. Photos must be received AND
approved no later than the application deadline date.
If you are unable to provide a photo meeting these guidelines, you may request to have a single photo taken by the TC Pageants committee for this purpose. You will NOT
be provided with a copy of this photo. The date, time, and location will be determined by the co-ordinator, no later than a week before the deadline date.